PRESS ROOM : Featured Appearances
Dr. Maryann is an experienced media guest and featured expert on television news and national programs on family, women's, and children's behavior. Focused on parents as key role models and leaders of their family, Dr. Maryann helps parents develop the leadership skills that will help their kid go from child to champion. She inspires parents to become coaches, instead of cheerleaders for their children.
A Partial List of Clients and Curricula designed for:
- Doer’s Management Group – Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore
- The Millionaire Mentor, Inc. – San Diego, CA
- Polish Real Estate Federation – Warsaw, Poland
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Women of Purpose
- Community Health Group - Chula Vista, California
- Alvarado Parkway Institute: Behavioral Health System - La Mesa, California
- Delta College - Saginaw, Michigan
- St. Cyril’s of Jerusalem School –Encino, CA
- The Evan’s School
- New Hope Community Church – Bonita, CA
- Westmont Public Library - Chicago, Illinois
- ARV Assisted Living, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation - San Ysidro, CA
- United Airlines – Chicago, Illinois
- Viejas Casino - Alpine, CA
- San Diego Regional Center
- Richard J. Donovan Correctional Center
- Good Shepherd Catholic School – San Diego, CA
- University High School – San Diego, CA
- United States International University (USIU)
- Marion Catholic High School
- The Salvation Army
- THE MONTEL SHOW, “Violent Tweens”
- THE MORNING SHOW WITH MIKE AND JULIET
- WHAT SHOULD YOU DO? With Leeza Gibbons – FOX Network
- LIFE TODAY With James and Betty Robeson (seen in over 200 countries)
- RENOVATE MY FAMILY – FOX Network
- KPBS -TV SPECIAL
- GOOD DAY DALLAS – KDFW-TV
- FOX IN THE MORNING – XETV San Diego
Dear Dr. Maryann,
You have a terrific way of connecting with our viewers and telling them what they need to know, and then equipping them with the tools they need to better raise their children.
Whether you’re offering strategies on how to help children out of their trap of lying, sharing practical advice regarding the need of healthy role models and how parents can’t pass the buck to athletes or celebrities, or teaching techniques to help children understand current events and how they effect our lives – you are always energetic, completely prepared, and approachable.
XETV FOX 6
• Co-hosted “Living It Up”, a daily radio program with San Diego’s leading talk radio host on KOGO- 600 AM and her “2 Minute Therapist” was heard throughout southern California with practical tips and strategies for healthy living.
Dr. Maryann has collaborated on many books and she has been featured in The San Diego Union Tribune, The Bay City Times, Carolina Parent Magazine, New Image Magazine, San Diego Magazine, and Christian Singles Magazine.
She has conducted hundreds of radio interviews including:
Mark Larson Live KCBQ 1170 AM, KPOP 1360AM, Roger Hedgcock Show KOGO 600AM, Danna Demetre Show Healthy Solutions, KFMB 760AM, Diabetes Talk Radio, Dana Sturgeon Show KPRZ 1210 AM, WVNO Radio, Infotrak, Morning Show, WBAZ 102.5, Talk at 10,WFOB, On-Air 93.3 Coast FM,
Heart to Heart (Jones Radio Networks), KUCI 88.9 FM, Talk Star 840 AM, WNTA 1330 AM, WWWI AM/FM, KDKA1020 After Midnight, KCPS Radio, WBZ News Radio 1030, Radio 800 AM, KRLC AM, KLFD Radio, WIBA Radio, Mr. Dad with Armin Brot, KLTY, Kevin and Taylor in the Morning, 104.7 (The Fish), The Greg Moore Show KITZ AM 1400, KGTK AM 920, Holder Tonight, Peter Anthony Holder.